- We collect personal information pertaining to parents and students. Information such as parent's name, address, contact number, email, student name, level and school. The information is given to us for the purpose of recording in our customer data sheet or know-your-customer (KYC) database. It is also used for corresponding with the parents.
- We collect information pertaining to tutors so that we are able to select the right tutor to the students based on the parents' requirements such as the tutor's academic qualifications. It is also used for corresponding with the tutor.
Client Computer Information
- When you are connected to our website and accessing to our web pages, our system tracks your session through a computer cookie. A computer cookie is piece of information kept at your computer (a "client") for the system (a "server") to track the ongoing/active web interactive session in so called "client-server interaction". Once your browser is closed or the session is terminated, our system stops its tracking of your cookie.
Service Provider Information
- We collect information pertaining to service providers for the purpose of making the information available to the parents, information such as service provider's address and contact person. We also track bookings of tutors for each service providers for purpose of billing and correspondence with the service provider.
Control Access of Information
- All our employees accessing the information in our system are required to sign a Non-disclosure undertaking document which bars them from disclosing the personal information of the clients to any outside party. We tailor the system access based on the scope of work of the employee in charge and we restrict tutors and service providers to only their own information.
Non Distribution of Information
- We do not rent, sell or market your personal information.
- We do not share your personal information with any party unless it is required by the local laws or local authorities where we operate.